Arms flapping is the new dance move, tell all your friends - The Lucas.
He's got his rock moves all right!
Wait - wait - I think We've found Our Lead Singer!!!!!
Lucas is always willing to show his 'rock moves'. I love my little attitude boy and Pink
Have to admit I am a Pink fan!! That MADE my birthday!!!
i FINALLY got to watch this, and OMG, it is hilarious, I was in tears laughing, my kid rocks, thats all I got to say
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Arms flapping is the new dance move, tell all your friends - The Lucas.
He's got his rock moves all right!
Wait - wait - I think We've found Our Lead Singer!!!!!
Lucas is always willing to show his 'rock moves'. I love my little attitude boy and Pink
Have to admit I am a Pink fan!! That MADE my birthday!!!
i FINALLY got to watch this, and OMG, it is hilarious, I was in tears laughing, my kid rocks, thats all I got to say
Post a Comment